Looking for 100 Fed 215M

XParaman

As most of you know, these are impossible to find. I am hoping someone on here will sell me a box for a elk Hunt this winter. Please advise me if you have some you are willing to part with and how much you want. Thanks

Where are you located? I have some spare 215s they aren't matches though. I wouldn't be willing to ship them though.

FWIW - Several competition shooters told me that they could not see any difference when switching from the 215M primers to the standard 215s.
Eventually I ran out of 215Ms and made the switch myself. In all honesty, I can't see any difference on paper.
All of the Federal Match primers have been reappearing again and I'll go back to the 215Ms but its just based on blind faith because in my rifles no measurable difference in group size could be seen.

Depending on where you live I have. Couple thousand. But I am in Washington and don't really want to ship them.

It's as I said before...you're asking people to ship a sensitive explosive. Lead aizide is in that. And if is air delievery and something happens, then there will a lot of people not getting there packages a i guess. Ground transpo, and pay the fees or find someone, or somewhere local

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.