• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED lookin for left hand bow less than $300

Brien

for a new bowhunter.. he doesnt want to spend too much cuz he doesnt know if he is going to like it or not...also needs to be 31" draw..(about 6'7" tall) PM me if you have something we can use...
Brien

I have something you may or may not be interested in. I have a Matthews SwitchBack LD(long draw) in 31"-70#pull. However I have it completely setup. I have a dozen carbon arrows, broadheads, field points, quiver, sights, drop away rest, camo case, wrist strap caliper release. Completely set up and ready to go. Shot less tha 100 times.

I am a handicapped hunter who thought a new bow might make it easier for me to bow hunt. It did not. I am going to sell this setup and buy a crossbow. I have over $1100 in the whole setup. I will sell it for $550+shipping. I just decided to sell this bow. However my price is firm. I will not sell it for any less, I will keep it.

If you are interested please E-Mail me at [email protected]

If you E-Mail me I can send plenty of pictures.

I am in Rivesville, WV. Just south of Morgantown towards Fairmont. A FTF is no problem. Tom.