LONGSHOT Rifle photo's!!!

W

*WyoWhisper*

LONGSHOT Rifle photo\'s!!!

Well.. always gotta keep your buddies happy...
LSR%20copy.jpg

LSR3%20copy.jpg

LSR2%20copy.jpg

PC303583lsr%20copy.jpg

Re: LONGSHOT Rifle photo\'s!!!

Ric

What kind of camera and lens are you using?

Ric, The first one is good, but I agree the last one is the best.
Think you can email a copy of those? Be sure to edit them again and put your name in the corner as the shutterbug.

PS- If you are going to handle the advertising, you might as well handle all the secretarial work.... How do you look in a skirt?
wink.gif

No sweat Chris... that last one may be the ticket... not bad if I do say so myself...

Len,
the camera is an Olympus E-10 with the 9-36 lens.. I have a macro/micro for taking pics of target too. Got the thing on e-bay for CHEAP!!! 4.0 megapix 2 cards... $500!! was a little used by a photographer but hey.. I ain't complaining....

Ric, great pics. love seeing them!

CM, your'e either a braaaave man, or livin a little too far east. he,he

halfbreed

so majestic,almost too bueatifull to shoot ric, thnks for the awsome pix of an animakl like thsi! I never see this upe here, quite a pleasere , amd I thank you.

I will absolutely handle the advertising and secretarial work if I only have to wear a skirt in the office...

shocked.gif

but I am also 50% responsible for product testing and development...
grin.gif

i don't know, Ric. You have a tough act to follow...
The other day, we (George, Marty and I) were in the back of our shop and heard Tony, one of the shop groupies busting a gut laughing. We all ran to the front to see Charlie (another GA groupie) vacumming the floor for us. Here's the catch, he was wearing desert tan combat boots, his underwear pulled up his crack like a G string, and a T shirt tied up in front.

Think you can top that??
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Oh...I don't know if I'd ever want to go to KC where those wierd guys hang out!
smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.