LongRifles Inc's NEW FACILITY!

NesikaChad

Here she is in all her glory. Just have to finish up the floors (seal with epoxy/wax), some trim work, a little more painting, and then the MOVE! 3 weeks and counting. . .

WOO HOO!

Git yer wallets out n lets build some guns cuz now I gotta pay for this chit! :)

DSC_0001-6.jpg

DSC_0002-7.jpg

DSC_0003-5.jpg

Very nice building!!

I am in the process of looking at building new as my building is sold and a ***.

I can appreciate the amount of work and worry that goes with doing something like that. Overhead is a bitch.

Where is your new shop?

Dang man business must be good.....and it should be based on the quality of your work I have seen.

Ok Chad. Now I'm going to have to come up and see the new building but will wait till you get moved in. Still working on that project you and I were talking about but it has taken a whole new tact and need to pass that info onto you in a PM.
Anyway the place looks great.

Sweet Chad! :)

I might have a little project for ya to help keep up with the payments - I'm thinking my problem child Sako Finnlight (If you rember our discussion about a year ago) needs a new pillar bedded McMillan and a new .243 5C Broughton or Bartlien :rolleyes:

I'll be in touch as priority and funds become available.

-Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.