Long time reader from PA

Rob96

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving. I am from Allentown, PA and finally posted my intro after reading this site for quite some time. I have learned a lot and hope to learn more.

Good to hear from you! You are pretty close to Bobby Hart and am sure he would give you some good entertainment if you get him started on long range shots. Welcome to the forum! I'm from south of Pittsburgh and am always happy to answer questions.

Welcome to the forum. I lived in the farms of Orefield for a bunch of years before they started building the industrial parks and developments..

Lehigh County is certainly getting tough hunt with all of the housing developments and such. Especially with developments that border gamelands. I have been hunting the archery area by Kids Peace Hospital and it really seems the deer are nocturnal, feed in the plots at night and bed in the private property.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.