long shot

Chyhunting

Alright boys, I am embarking on a new quest. The longest accurate shot with a crossbow. I am posting in this forum because I shoot a Tac Elite and I figure that other tac shooters may have more info. and/or interest than other crossbow shooters in the distance category. I have also posted my question on another site. My question is, does anyone know of the longest confirmed bullseye with a crossbow? I have seen some 200 yd. shots on youtube. Does anyone know of any confirmed longer shots? Any comments ,tips or info. will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I don't know the longest confirmed bullseye shot. But what about the maximum range of an crossbow? I got an book here, says a guy called henry drake shot an arrow with an crossbow 2048 yards in 1988! Does anyone know something about some further distances?

I don't know the longest confirmed bullseye shot. But what about the maximum range of an crossbow? I got an book here, says a guy called henry drake shot an arrow with an crossbow 2048 yards in 1988! Does anyone know something about some further distances?

Yeah , google "flight shooting" .... Crazy distances!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.