Long shot from Southern Nevada

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by medic201, Jun 23, 2013.

1. medic201

medic201 Member

Looking to add a hot 25 or 26 to the stable for desert Muleys and Pronghorn. Seems to be a great place to get the info I need to make a decision.

2. marioq

marioq Well-Known Member

Where do u shoot now?? I live in henderson also. Was gonna go out tomorrow by the M bug supposed to be 18 mph winds early and that is low.

3. medic201

medic201 Member

Have been going out to Lovell Canyon. Plan to take the 50 BMG out there on Tuesday.

4. marioq

marioq Well-Known Member

Cool. Where is that located?? I was planning some but too windy. Still trying to work up a load so not ready to shoot with too much wind. Hahhahaha

5. medic201

medic201 Member

Take 160 west / Blue Diamond Rd towards Pahrump 28 miles from I 15. Lovell Canyon Rd is on the right. Go back about 3 miles until the paved road drops into the canyon. You will see on the left the shooting area in the bottom of the canyon with good back stop. Easy access with any vehicle but bring a cooler. There is nothing out there.

6. marioq

marioq Well-Known Member

Cool. Thanks. I will check it out. Are there lots of people. Out there? Thinking of stupid people shooting....

7. medic201

medic201 Member

On the weekend there is usually one or two people out there. Weekday you will probably have the canyon to yourself.