long range

ok everyone i have locked down a location finally, but i did have to change the date. it will be at miller ranch in sprague washington on the 19th of may

there are two lodges that may be utilized just let me know if you may be interested and then i will get you in contact with scott the owner

if you want to check out their website it is www.millerranch.com
you can find the location, what they offer, ect on the website hope this helps and doesnt mess up too many plans.

thanks for being patient,
caleb

That is really cool you are holding it at the miller ranch that is only 30 some miles away from me. To bad that is the same day we are holding our triathlon in ritzville which is trapshooting bowling and golf. Oh well I will be very interested in next years event if there is one and it is not on the same weekend that is. Thanks for the update.
Jason

Sorry Calab, I guess I am out. Your rescheduled date is on top the "Long Range Rendezvous" in I daho. I have already spoken up to attend that shoot.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/for...2-see-post-72-a-85587/index11.html#post631437

Plus I was struggling with the rifles weights for your shoot too. I do appreciate your efforts as we need more LR shoots. I hope to attend one of your in the future.

Jeff gun)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is really cool you are holding it at the miller ranch that is only 30 some miles away from me. To bad that is the same day we are holding our triathlon in ritzville which is trapshooting bowling and golf. Oh well I will be very interested in next years event if there is one and it is not on the same weekend that is. Thanks for the update.
Jason

sorry jason,
the date i am very sure will be different next year. this will be the first of many opportunities to come and shoot this match / course

good luck that weekend

Sorry Calab, I guess I am out. Your rescheduled date is on top the "Long Range Rendezvous" in I daho. I have already spoken up to attend that shoot.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/for...2-see-post-72-a-85587/index11.html#post631437

Plus I was struggling with the rifles weights for your shoot too. I do appreciate your efforts as we need more LR shoots. I hope to attend one of your in the future.

Jeff gun)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

youll make it one time im sure

Was just curious where it states a 15lb max for washington? in the hunting regs it just says 24cal centerfire for all big game, except couger which you can use 22cal centerfire. thanks

I too am curious where the weight rule can be found. A couple years ago one of our local game wardens did a routine check on us and I had one of our heavy guns with us and nothing was mentioned. The only thing he was concerned about is whether our guns were unloaded in the pickup and then visited awhile. Hmmmmm? If i had to guess gun weight isnt terribly high on the list of offences during hunting season but I could be wrong too.

Jason

i may have been wrong in saying that washington has a 15lb limit i had seen something on longrangehunting and then seen something about 15 lbs max in the regs, but it didnt say plainly hunting rifle must weight under 15 lbs. i sent an email to fish and game to ask for sure, so we will see. if there is not then will remove the rule. i know idaho does have one at 16lbs to keep the 50's and other huge calibers limited some so it wasnt hard to believe that washington could have been 15. when i find out for sure ill let everyone know and post it. i just want the shoot to be close to a real hunting scenario.
thanks,
caleb

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.