long range shooting in Montana

tillroot1

I shoot 600 and 1000 yard Benchrest and may be moving to Montana. My question is, what long range matches are there in Monatan? I am aware of the deep creek range over at Missoula but am wondering if that is all or if there are more? Thanks, Ron Tilley

I don't shoot benchrest, but I would recommend contacting Lilja or Lawton here in Montana. I know that they could answer that question for you. Otherwise I could ask around. I know some people that could give me the right answers.

I don't shoot benchrest, but I would recommend contacting Lilja or Lawton here in Montana. I know that they could answer that question for you. Otherwise I could ask around. I know some people that could give me the right answers.

Mr ejones, thank you for your reply. I would appreciate if your do hear of any that you would post here. Thanks, Ron Tilley

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.