Long Range Shooting/Hunting Books -

PRVBS- I do not know of any books. i can tell that in f-class competition you shoot at long range. it is a warm up for long range hunting. other sites that have to do with this are benchrest.com, 6mmbr, riflemans journal. shoot in some f-class competitions it will help you more than reading. if you have specific questions pm me. roninflag

Prvbs, "Applied Ballistics" by Bryan Litz (chief ballistics guy at Berger bullets). The book is available at the "gear shop" on this site. "Handloading for Competition" by Zedicker or something like that.... my copy is loaned out right now so I can't look at the author's name. I think that book is available from Midway (midwayusa.com) or maybe amazon. Good verse by the way:)

Check out American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI). They have a lot of DVDs. Naturally, some are better than others.

But, there are some good instructional DVDs on long range hunting/shooting and cometition by Darrel Holland, David Tubbs, and others.

These are no substitute for practice and practical application. But, it's something to do when you get tired of surfing the Internet and can't get out to the range.

There's also a wealth of knowledge at a lot of the competitions. You'd think that everyone would be hush-hush. But, I think you'll find that most are willing to share.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.