Long Range scopes

The next ballistic/ranging reticle i'll be getting is Leupold's new Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR) right here--
http://www.leupold.com/products/reticles_TMR.htm

Simply the mil-dot reticle with line stadia instead of dots (including .5 mil lines as well) providing a total of 17 minutes of trajectory compensation. I've seen this reticle in a friends Leupold, and it has to be the best ballistic and ranging reticle out these days.

FWIW any reticle with at least 1 addtl. stadia out of the optical center of the scope provides some degree of ranging by simply manipulating the mil-ranging formula.

TD Smith of TDS reticle fame had the best and most flexible system for reticle ranging which can be very simply adapted to any multiple stadia reticle design including simple plex, mil-dot, and custom reticles.

Big Bore

I believe you have it posted for $550. You might want to check your typing or your memory.

If it is $500 let me know and we will have some discussions to insure we are both talking about the same scope.

[email protected]

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.