• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long Range Rifle/Handgun FS & More

ursus148

Custom .300 Jarrett caliber rifle built by Jim Ketchum of Petaluma,California. Modified M700 action trued up, Shilen trigger 2.5 lbs. Mcmillan Custom McSwirl Hunter Classic stock, No cheek piece. 25" Douglas Match grade, fluted barrel. Rifle is cerakoted and painted black and gray on the barrel to match the stock. This rifle has been fired for break in only and shoots better than 1/2" at 100 yards. Weight is approximately 7.8 lbs without glass. This is an awesome rifle. I am selling it because I have two of them matching. This gun is the backup to my primary. It is in a great long range caliber. No scope, but rings are included $3500.

Also selling a McMillan stocked XP100R in 260, with a 2.5 x 8 Vari-xIII. Gun is super clean, less than 150 rounds. I am a lefty and the stock is not set up for me, it is a right hand grooved stock. $995

2 Shotguns to go: NIB Winchester SX3 3.5 inch, 26 in. barrel in Mossy Oak BU $950. Beretta 686 White Onyx D/U Dinner gun 28 in. LNIB with gold inlays and awesome wood. $1650

2 Weatherby Mark V rifles. Synthetic .257 Weatherby 26" barrel with rings and bases (Leupold) matte blue $750 very nice, Mark V Deluxe 270 Weatherby incredible wood with no marks, 24" barrel, the barrel has blue wear on the top almost like it rubbed against safe liner or rugs over the years, otherwise one of the prettier guns out there. Comes with a Simmons scope of zero value. $925

I will supply photos if you email me: [email protected]

Trade interests: Freedom Arms Revolvers, Benelli SBE II, Some Colts 1911 and/or a 32/20 or 44 Special SAA, Custom/Semi-Custom rifle in .257 Weatherby or Remington 700 CDL in the same chambering. Will consider any trade.

Prices are shipped, Thanks for looking.

Last edited: