Long range rifle CLASS

grit

I am putting togetether a long range rifle class. Location will be Santaquin Utah. I am figuring eight hours. You can choose between a saturday or two evenings. I will provide step by step instruction geared to get you and your equipment prepared to shoot long range on your next hunt. The time will be split between classroom and shooting / field work.
The classroom section will cover the necessary gear, and what each piece of equipment needs. The science behind long range work, and a step by step approach for getting set up and dialed in for the shot.
Rangework will include zeroing, chronographing, and drop data validation. You will also get to shoot some long range practice shots and learn shooter - spotter communication.
My goal is to provide you with a good foundation. You should leave class prepared to shoot long range. Class sizes will be small, enabling each individual to get as much from the class as possible. I am planning to be prepared for a class next week. I would like to put on one or two before the rifle seasons begin. This is your opportunity to get dialed in before the hunts!!

If interested please contact me.
801 735-4829
[email protected]
Thanks! Lorenzo

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.