Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details

Re: Long Range Rendevous----thoughts?

I could foresee endless possibilities with a property like this. This could be a really good thing! Good luck with this project!

I talked to the shooters in my group and they think it would be a fun trip. So count three more guys to the list. I don't live that far away from Carey so if you need any help one weekend let me know.

I hope this goes through. What an opportunity for like minded shooters to get together to share knowledge and stories.

Kevin

This is going to be sooooo cool!! I hope it all comes together too.
Shootin with like minded shooters, comparing equipment in the field, and trading off some stuff you don need anymore.

Not to mention I may get to finally meet Roy! :D

Jeff gun)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would certainly be interested too. Looks like a good way to get some education. I used to live in Idaho falls and I know where this place is.

Okay, you guys and your picturesque ranches. Who's going to open up some land to shoot on here in the East coast.... preferably Pennsylvania?????? I'm so jealous, hope you all have a good time! Beautiful ranch by the way.:rolleyes:

Would it be considered rude just to come and watch a bunch of you guys shoot and take notes? I'd love to go to something like this and just learn from people who can actually show me how to do things instead of telling me how theoretically they should be done.

Would it be considered rude just to come and watch a bunch of you guys shoot and take notes? I'd love to go to something like this and just learn from people who can actually show me how to do things instead of telling me how theoretically they should be done.

Browninglover1, I am not running this shoot. But if you want to come pay to attend, like we all are, I would be glad to let you see what I do and even take a few shots with my junk.

Jeff

Snowing like crazy here in Denver. Did a mapquest on Carey Montana. 11 hour drive and 722 miles. Hmmm, I have drove further than that to shoot steel or rocks:).

Would like to make it if dates work out for me. I will stay tuned for more info.

Pony up and I'll get u behind a 375 AM...

I promise it will be worth the trip!

Only 4 hours from Jackson, sounds like a blast. I will stay tuned for dates. LTLR, where are you?

600 miles from my place. I am interested depending on dates. It sounds like it would be a blast. Ryan

Pony up and I'll get u behind a 375 AM...

I promise it will be worth the trip!

Hell Roy, I'm only an hour maybe an hour and a half from Blackfoot anyway. Anytime you need to see someone shoot their first 375, and the ensuing laughter involved with the look on their face, you can give me a call. :)

I be new to this addiction and that would be fun indeed. Got a lot to learn so no better way to learn this stuff then to hang around with those who live and breath long range. Hope this first rendevous works out with plans for a second would love to check it out. The idea of being able to shoot a 7mm AM, .338AM, or bigger :D they may not be for me, but would still love to touch one off to find out. Good luck gentlemen and happy shooting.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts