• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Long Range Muzzleloader

SShultz

Got bit by the Muzzy bug when my boy got his deer with my old Optima this past season so I'm on the lookout. I barely missed a Paramount HTR on here a week or so ago. Looking for something similar. I'd be interested in the Accura MR-X or LR-X if the price is right. Any of the CVA Paramounts. Prefer .45 caliber but would consider one of the .40s. I can't afford a custom build unless someone decides to feel bad for me lol. My budget is in the 1k neighborhood.

Thanks for looking and helping me out.
SShultz

Saw a Remington 700 .50 at local gunshop if your interested.

I saw the LR-x and MR-x at muzzle-loaders.com. Im leaning real hard that direction, probably bite that bullet in a couple days. Just figured I'd try here first for a slightly better deal. Maybe someone has buyers remorse lol.

I have a like new Johnston Ultimate Firearms BP Express from Okemos Mi. If interested start conversation. Always interested in trades. Im kinda spoiled and like nice stuff though

Forgot to mention that this is a 50 but it will push a 300 grainer almost 2400FPS not too shabby eh. Their moto is put'm in a pile at a quarter mile

Thinking I'm gonna hold out for a .45 for now. Nice rifle but not quite what I'm after and I'm not sure I can afford it lol.

Still looking

Recent Posts