• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long Range Hunting Video.

Boyd Heaton

There will be a new Long Range video out around the first of the year.This video is shot using very high quality equipment.There is a long list already.So if you or someone you know would like to have one send me an e-mail.And your name will be given to the people in charge of the production.

BOYD,SORRY BUT MY STUPID COMPUTER WONT LET ME E-MAIL ANYONE,BUT I REALLY WONT ONE THOSE VIDEOS.
SO IF YOU WOULD PLEASE E-MAIL ME.
mad.gif

Boyd, this is Bob Hart. I have a new long range hunting video out. I have a brand new Cannon XL1S, with 50 power optical capibilities. Will have over 35 kills out to 1500 yards. I have a professional studio producing the video. If you are interested or know of anyone who might be this will be offered before the 1st of the year. Would like to talk to you more about this so reply with your phone number and I'll give you a call. I have kills in Africa, Russia and several 180+ mule deer from out west. This is incredible footage. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Bob I got home safe and sound....I will get started getting my video footage together to get to you. I will call you this afternoon.....see ya ...LONG LIVE THE 30 HART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!