Long Range Hunting Video Montage

Nice vid have to show my kid.He loves smacking bears and lots nice vid on those.Nice colored bears toogun)

Great video. I did notice that many of the animals just so "happen" to drop uphill from a near by road. Thats smart thinking right there! :D

Wish I had a place like that to shoot. I'm in the foothills of a the Appalachians so the ridge tops here are about 400 yards apart which limits most shots to 350 - 400. Everyonce in a while you'll find a spot where things line up just right to shoot way out there but most of the time it's hard to get those landowners to let you shoot there. The Timber is so thick that often even shooting from ridge to ridge is a challenge unless you clear cut spots a head of time.

Nice video and great shooting!!! Those are some nice sized bears. You have a great bait spot there.

How long does it take you to get to the bait from where you're shooting? That looks like a pretty good hike from shot to track job.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.