Long range hunters in Europe

Marc

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any european long range hunters in this forum.
Me , I'am from Luxembourg and search for
other european hunters who share my interest in long range hunting.

So if you are interested and don't think that 150m is a long shot , please contact me.
smile.gif

Marc, Is it true that before the EU combined that you had to have your pasport to go check targets if doing long range shooting in Luxembourg?
smile.gif
Just kidding, I am supprised that we have ANY european shooters on this forum. When I went to England a few years ago they about threw me out when I mentioned that I liked shooting animals and eating them!
Rick B

Hello Rick,

You are right about people around here becoming more and more opposed to hunting and shooting.
To get a hunting permit here in Luxembourg it takes you a year of theoretical and practical seminars and exams before you get one. I think they make it so difficult to ensure only responsible people get the permit and on the other hand to discourage most of the peoples.
For resident hunters the idea of shooting more than 150m defines you definitly as loonatic and iresponsible person....
Be glad that in the US the situation is still different. I just hope it will stay that way.

See you,

Marc

Dear Marc

I am from FRANCE but spend some time in USA ( NEW MEXICO and ARIZONA ) for bussiness .

Happy to know that there is long range shooter / hunter in the small ( but very good ) Luxembourg country .

Good shooting

DAN TEC

Hello Marc
wink.gif

Your are not alone in europe
grin.gif

I'am from Norway.
It's about the same thing here in Norway
frown.gif

If you hunt and shoot animals 150-200 mtr. your crazy
mad.gif

But the good thing is that it's not that difficult to get a permit on gun's. Even the goverment is twisting the grip on permits.
I like LRS, well that's why i'am on this forum
grin.gif

DANTEC,

The next time you find yourself here in AZ, with a few minutes to spare. Be sure to look me up. I'm 16 miles North of Mexico, and maybe 40 miles West of New Mexico.

Between the Jackrabbits, coyotes and paper, there is always something to shoot at around here.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.