Lone Peak Arms Ti-actions

LParms

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey Guys,

If your looking at building a light weight hunting rifle, check out our custom Razor-Ti actions at lonepeakarms.com. We offer short and long actions and currently have some in stock. We are working on a 338 size action and will have some ready to ship in 4-5 months. The Razor-Ti will shave off a half pound versus a stainless steel action. Combined with a light weight stock and barrel, you will have a really lightweight rifle that will shot amazing groups.

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike Anderson
Lone Peak Arms

Im looking at getting the Razor Ti long action mag for a lightweight build and they look awesome :)! Do you offer any other bolt knob or bolt handle options? I know I'm probably the minority but would prefer something other than a tactic knob. What about a lightened handle and hollowed out knob? Get back to me when you can, thanks!

I have one of the Lone Peak Razor TI's in hand that I will be reviewing in a project build soon. This was my personal choice for my new 30 cal that will most likely be chambered in 30 Nosler. Now, I can do a direct Comparison of 300 Win Mag VS 30 Nosler. With this action in my hand, I will say this, it is beyond sweet!! I am very excited to test drive her.gun)

Jeff

I have one of the Lone Peak Razor TI's in hand that I will be reviewing in a project build soon. This was my personal choice for my new 30 cal that will most likely be chambered in 30 Nosler. Now, I can do a direct Comparison of 300 Win Mag VS 30 Nosler. With this action in my hand, I will say this, it is beyond sweet!! I am very excited to test drive her.gun)

Jeff

I can't wait to hear how that goes. I am having a heck of a time deciding what to chamber this in but I've got it down to 300 wm, 30 Nosler, 7mm-300 wm, 28 Nosler or 7 STW. Any suggestions??

I can't wait to hear how that goes. I am having a heck of a time deciding what to chamber this in but I've got it down to 300 wm, 30 Nosler, 7mm-300 wm, 28 Nosler or 7 STW. Any suggestions??

I just got some 28 Nosler brass in. I will be weighting H20 capacities and H-1000 capcitied and all measure ments to the repost I did on the 30 NOS. and the 300 win mag. soon.

I just want to shoot the 30 Nos. and 300 win side by side for myself. Then let the world know what I see.

This new info with the capacity of the 28 Nos will also shed light on the differences between 28 Nos and 7mm-300 win.

But anyway, I have the best possible action I could find for this new build. And I am very excited to say the least.

Jeff

I'll keep a lookout for those results can't wait to see what you find. But you're right about the action! I'm excited to get one and put it to work.

LPA actions are the real deal when it comes to titanium. I've had titaniums from other manufacturers and they do not compare in terms of quality. Mike and his partner are awesome to work with and build a phenomenal product.

With the nosler case in both the 28 and 30. Rl33 and retumbo should be better for velocity by over 100fps with less pressure than H1000

With the nosler case in both the 28 and 30. Rl33 and retumbo should be better for velocity by over 100fps with less pressure than H1000

I don't wish to derail this thread any further, so I will only reply once to this topic. The choice of powder is irrelevant as it was only used to compare the actual case volume of the 28, 30 and 300 win. in the comparison I am doing. Just to see how many actual grains of powder could be gained in the cases powder column with a boat tail bullet seated with only the boat tail below the neck shoulder junction.

This thread is what was refered to. http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f28/how-does-300-win-30-nos-compare-179558/

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.