Login

sable tireur

I have been having to login several times during each session and even when I switch to write a PM within one of those sessions. Now I can't even use the 'contact us' at the bottom of the frame because it's demanding I use a 'Captcha' feature which doesn't exist. It appears you don't want me as a member because this is the second time I've tried to get help within the last two weeks with no response.

You have my e-mail.

Thanks.

I have never had the opportunity of scrolling down that far before and General seemed to fit at the time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

No problem. An email should be sufficient to get someone's attention, but I know I've had them fall through the cracks on me.

Sorry for your trouble but I know of no reasons on our end for your problem.

.....It appears you don't want me as a member because this is the second time I've tried to get help within the last two weeks with no response.......

No tech advice, just hoping you'll pursue fixing it. I learn a lot from your posts, and would consider losing your input a personal loss. Good Luck!

I tried earlier to post from my laptop but it would not let me enter a reply. I'm having the same exact problem as Sable Tireur with my lap top my phone seems to be ok.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.