• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED List of trade stuff

long range dogr

Ok guys and gals. I'm leaving at the end of the week to elk hunting. I'm taking my son with me this year. And I'm a little short on gear for both of us. So, I'm gonna list this stuff for trade. I will listen to cash offers on this stuff as well.

I'm leaving on Friday 10/18. So I'm kinda in a rush.

Here's what I have.......
A Remington model 700 barreled action in 204 ruger. Has a benchmark mtu contour 28" 1/12 twist stainless barrel on it. Barrel is painted matte black with krylon. Has about 400 rounds down the tube. A tuned old style Remington trigger and a Blackhawk 20 moa base is included. Barrel install,and trigger work where done by benchmark barrels .

A jet suppressor s dbm unit . Fits a Remington model 700 short action. Fits the same inlet as a badger ordnance M5. And uses aics mags.

A DD Ross M403 bottom medal. Fits a Remington model 700 and clones. Has a little bit of material removed for use of a jewel trigger. It's internal. And can't be seen when it's installed.

Badger ordnance 30mm medium height rings. These look just like the usmc m40a3's.

I can do pics of this stuff. Just shoot me your email. But please no tire kickers! And also understand. That I work for a living! So, if I can't get pics to you within five minutes,please don't dump on my thread.

Here's what I need..... I may listen to other items. But, these are on the top of my list.

Eberlestock pack. Anything with a rifle scabbard ,and not in tan color.
Bushnell excursion spotter. Prefer the 15-45 with mildot.
Good knives ! Fixed or folding.
Hand guns, anything in either 40 smith,45acp, or 44 mag.

Hi, i hv an eberlestock "just one" pack that is sitting around at my dad house now that i use the bad lands pack. I got it back when eberlestock was still up and coming, no detachable pack/scaboard in what i believe is real tree hardwoods. Ive only used it for a few fishing trips so its never had blood and stuff on it. If youre interested i can have my old man take pics for me.

Recent Posts