List of handmade bulletmakers

TackDriv3r

I have always used Bergers and MatchKings for target shooting. I have noticed a few private handmade bulletmakers who makes awesome bullets with similar characteristics as Bergers and Matchkings, and big brand manufacturers. I did some searching and came across SwampWorks, Fowler, Matrix, Bart's, etc. I am not familiar with any of them but only read a couple of good results about SwampWorks and Matrix. Would you happen to have a list of more private hand made bulletmakers and target / hunting results on their bullets? It would be nice to make a few experiments using hand made bullets from private small companies besides big brand manufacturers such as Bergers and Sierra bullets.

Was hoping to buy a box of 100 to test before going to a bulk of 1000.

Hammer
Cutting edge
Gs

Those three are the ones I know of have experience with cutting edge amazing and gs still out on them. But will be closely watching the hammer for my .375AM. Will be trying them for sure in my new 6.5 creed build.

There are many custom bullet makers out there, but most of them are in smaller calibers, i.e., 60-110 gr. BR bullets. What caliber bullet do you want? You will not find many home made bullets available above .264. If smaller bullet makers are what you are looking for, check em out at

International Benchrest Shooters

Go to the equipment lists for various matches and see what the IBS boys are shootin.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.