List of Concentricity gauges

nheninge

Since the last few (thousand?) threads have been about concentricity, I just wanted to get an idea of all the concentricity gauges commercially available. Any others you might have heard of would be appreciated.

So far:

RCBS Casemaster
Neco
Holland
Bersin
H&H
Forster
Hornady
Sinclair

Have I missed any?

Not in direct reply to your question, because I have no experience to bring to the table yet. That having been said, I have been doing a great deal of research among those who presumably know--and what I hear about the NECO is pretty remarkable. And when I called NECO to buy one, the gentleman who seems to run the place all the time--he was as friendly as could be--very helpful. What tipped me over the edge to buy one was the Sinclair DVD s in which a Mr. Tubb or Tubbs, a many-times world champion long range competitor--used the NECO and demo ed it so well. I am a doofus non-engineer-non-techie sort who, when I read about thousandth's of an inch has his hair fall out--but I really think I can learn to use one.

Russ

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts