• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Like new Remington 700 .270 w/ Nikon Monarch $500

alekfarmer

I have a Remington 700 ADL .270, Leupold Dual Dovetail rings and a Nikon Monarch 3-9x40 with BDC reticle. Broken in and cleaned with 20 Fusion 150 grain bullets. 1 bullet on my first doe. This gun in almost a year old and not a scratch on it. Its perfect and comes with a sling. My last 3 shot groups were right at .75" Almost new, been out of the case two times. This is the perfect whitetail gun and i hate to let it go.

I will email pictures, give email address. Thanks.

$500 plus shipping

Email [email protected] with some pics THANKS
I have a Remington 700 ADL .270, Leupold Dual Dovetail rings and a Nikon Monarch 3-9x40 with BDC reticle. Broken in and cleaned with 20 Fusion 150 grain bullets. 1 bullet on my first doe. This gun in almost a year old and not a scratch on it. Its perfect and comes with a sling. My last 3 shot groups were right at .75" Almost new, been out of the case two times. This is the perfect whitetail gun and i hate to let it go.

$500 plus shipping

$500 plus shipping

Where are you located ?