Lightweight Backpacking Gear

I hope this is the right place for this ad...?

I have moved into UL and SUL backpacking. I am selling this lightly used light weight gear to fund other projects for a upcomming thru hike of the Appalachian trail. If you are interested please contact me by email at [email protected]
Thanks

Items for Sale
1) Big Agnes Flycreek UL1 40 oz-$250
Comes with factory footprint. Used 7 nights. Line locks replaced with glow in the dark line locks. I'm 6' and found the tent to just have enough room lengthwise. Good ventilation.
SDC10119.jpg

2)Gregory z55 Pack 64 oz - $125
Medium sized torso. Used on a couple of trips. Fit and carried great, but I prefer frameless
SDC10138.jpg

3)GSI Soloist Cookset 14 oz - $60
1.1 L cook pot with non-stick coating and folding handle. Stove is a MSR Pocket Rocket Canister Stove
SDC10391.jpg

4)Katadyn Vario Pump Water Filter 17 oz - $65
Has pumped less than 10 L of water with the new filters. Comes with seal kit.
SDC10388.jpg

5)Hammock Quilt Set TQ 38 oz UQ 32 oz- $300
3/4 Underquilt has full length channel suspension. Top quilt has been modified to a sewn footbox instead of the cinch footbox in the picture. Both are made with 2.5" baffled construction and have good loft.
SDC10402.jpg

SDC10401_zps67a9afb6.jpg

Hammock Quilts Sold

Pack, Water Filter & Tent Still Available

Would be interested in Tarptent double rainbow or Copper Spur Ul2 on trade for Flycreek

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.