Life here has changed!

Thanks to all for the kind words and prayers, we are adjusting and learning to cope, today, easter was a pretty tough day considering the circumstances, but there was also a high point there, as a special treat I let my daughter have 1/2 of a 1oz white chocolate rabbit for part of her afternoon snack.
Well all her life she took things for granted, never showed much appreciation for most things. You should have saw her setting there nibbleing on that rabbit, never saw her enjoy anything as much and she relished every morsel. Mommy and daddy are losin weight and she's eatin better.
RR

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as well. Keep in mind that medical technology is improving every year (day for that matter) and she will eventually adjust. It will be tough at times, but you obviously are a supportive family and that will make all the difference. Take care, Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.