--LH STILLER TAC 338--Benchmark--Manners--I love it!!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
I just picked up my 338 Lapua from Benchmark barrels today and I have to say they did an absolute top notch Job. Very excited about it. I am not sure if I am going to keep it yet but I do like it.
---SPECS---
-Left handed Stiller Tac 338 Action with 20 MOA pic. Rail
-Benchmark Barrel. 1.350 Thick at recoil lug, Contour called the Light Idaho, not so light but has a very good feel to it.
30 inches- 1 and 9.5 twist, thoated for the 300 grainers
-4 port Center Shot rifles muscle brake
-Manners T5 Stock with 3 color camo with two studs up front and one rear.
-Seekins 338 Lapua Bottom metal to utilize the long 300 grain bullets
-Rifle Basix var. Trigger set at 2.0 pounds
On top of the rifle is a USO 3.2-17X44 TPAL set in a set of 34mm rings.
Benchmark is making some really high quality rifles so I am excited to put them in the same hole.
What do you think??????
I am not an expert with a camera so please forgive the bad pictures
alk80h.jpg

20zzl37.jpg

2mrwk0x.jpg

suzyh1.jpg

9lbgo8.jpg

If it didn't have the bolt on the wrong side it would be darn near perfect! :) The other part holding it back from perfection is it ain't mine! Very nice piece. I am practically giddy in anticipation of the range report! I say keep it.

Looks good jake. You missed out on a good day of shooting on Friday. We need to get together and do some shooting again. I vote you keep the rifle for atleast a little while so I can squeeze the trigger.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.