• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LH Sako A5 custom 340 Weatherby *SPF*

jakelly

I would like to trade my 340 Weatherby custom Sako A5 for some optics. Looking for a Nightforce 2.5-10x32 mil/mil or a Leica 1600, maybe a ffp Zeiss or some other european glass. Rifle has Pac-nor barrel faced and trued Sako A5 sitting in a MPI stock. Rifle has very low round count <100 was put together by an old timer (that died in WA, name I can't remember). The rifle pounds 250-300s (1-10 twist) I'll try to get a group pic up. Comes with RCBS FL dies and a couple boxes of factory ammo and some once fired factory (Norma) brass. Zeiss isn't included in the sale, but the rings and bases are. This is a truly sweet deal, hit me up with your offers.

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Re: LH Sako A5 custom 340 Weatherby

Pillar and Devcon bedded by MPI. Holland brake IIRC. Receiver is tapped, bases have screws through them to ensure they stay put. Barrel is 26" without brake.

Is the triger custom ? What is it set at ? What does it weight ? Thanks Joe

The brake is a Holland for sure. The trigger is a polished factory trigger with a pull of 2 1/2 lbs (verified) I never tried to adjust it, but it may go down from there. The rifle with my Zeiss on it weighs just a touch over 9 lbs.

Not getting any trade offers. How about $1000 and I'll buy my own scope. Thats a real affordable entrance into the long range game. Especially with the 340 components included and available in the components section. CC and paypal free. I would really prefer a trade though.

Not getting any trade offers. How about $1000 and I'll buy my own scope. Thats a real affordable entrance into the long range game. Especially with the 340 components included and available in the components section. CC and paypal free. I would really prefer a trade though.
If still available, I will take it