• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LH new custom 6.5x47 Lapua Updated Stock Added

Shooter264

Pierce action
Brux #3 interrupted fluted bbl finished @ 27.5" 8.5 Twist
BDL Bottom Metal
Timney Trigger
Cerakoted Black
Talley Lw Rings
Just counted fired cases and it has 9 rounds fired through it. Below is a group with 43 grains 4350 Fed 205 and a 130 JLK. Only group shot with it.

Wanting to sell to do another 6.5 SAUM on a titanium action. I have another 6.5x47 so I can part with this one. It runs @ 3017 with the above load so this one should be right there if not a hair better because the other one is an 8 twist.

Looking for $2000.00 for barreled action as it sits. Only interest in trades if there is at Least $1400.00 in funds accompanied by trade goods. I have nothing specific in mind for trades, a glock 20 SF would be nice w the $$. $30 shipping from my FFL to yours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 12
Re: LH new custom 6.5x47 Lapua Barreled Action

Won't let me attached multiple pics from the iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 8
Re: LH new custom 6.5x47 Lapua Barreled Action

Mother's Day bump, make sure you treat all those moms well today!!

Lets try this. I'll include a bedded Mcmillian A3 sporter with Edge technology and flushcups mounted on bottom of stock where studs go. New price $2400. That's a pretty smoking deal for a brand new custom rifle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 7
Would you be interested in tradeing for a 257 wby accumark.its right hand but I'm left hand I've just taught myself to shoot right would be willing to give money to boot. I can include dies and brass. It loves the nosler accubond I shoot a 6.155 group at 600 with 65.5g of h4831sc. Thanks

Would you be interested in tradeing for a 257 wby accumark.its right hand but I'm left hand I've just taught myself to shoot right would be willing to give money to boot. I can include dies and brass. It loves the nosler accubond I shoot a 6.155 group at 600 with 65.5g of h4831sc. Thanks

PM sent