• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LH 6.5 Creedmoor lowest price....

teesquare

SOLD.....Savage Axis - a lot of trigger work and NICE glass......
I bought this as my first 6.5 CM, and frankly...it shoots great - I hate to sell, but need to generate some cash for another toy. There have been less than 3 boxes of ammo though this rifle. It is easily a 1 minute or better gun.
First: I did some trigger work...And now the trigger is very good. About 2-2.5 lb. pull, clean, crisp no creep. Then I set QD sockets into the stock. I just prefer then to the traditional sling swivels.

Then I added an EGW pic rail and Burris Signature Zee rings - and a Minox ZA 5 scope ( nice glass ...) w/2-10 power. (The rings, pic rail and scope are worth $250+ ......)

This is a light gun, nice fat recoil pad - and a dream to shoot or carry. I would prefer to sell it with the scope - but may separate if there is any interest in doing so. $650...may be a little negotiable. Will accept either PayPal friends and family ( no fees...) or U.S. Postal M.O.

REDUCED TO FINAL NO CHEAPER PRICE....- $400 SHIPPED SOLD.....

Last edited:
Sorry...was traveling...here are some:

Attachments

• 6.5 side shot.jpg
    6.5 side shot.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 30
  • scope power.jpg
    scope power.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 26
  • ZA 5.jpg
    ZA 5.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 48
Can take and post more pics if needed. Notice that the stock has QD sockets in the traditional locations for sling swivels. I convert my rifles to QD sockets. I can add the sling swivels to this package if you want to re-insall those on the stock.

Last edited: