• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LH 300 wby mag semi custom rem 700 *make an offer* TRADES ADDED!!!!!

stbbo

Hi I am selling a gun that was given to me by a family friend and hate to sell it but it needs a good home. If it were a righty I'd keep her she is an EXTREMELY accurate rifle but I'm a righty.

Specs:
Mdl 700:
-26" 300 wby mag barrel has been cerakoted matte black along with the action but the bolt is stainless. The rifle was originally a 300 win mag but his brother who gave me the rifle said he reamedd it into a 300wby mag as soon as he got it. The fam owned a gun range and gun store where I live.
-stock is a bansner fitted by bansner its glass bedded. Now with the bansner stocks its a bdl
-action is accurized been squared blue printed the whole nine yards.
-leupy bases and rings
-trigger job set at 2lbs I believe its crisp light and absolutely no creep
-it has a muzzle break which I wish i knew who the maker was because the gun as light as it is has less recoil than my 243 ai
Shoots 180 partions lights out I shot a 887 lb bull nilgai this month @ 427 yards and hit exactly where I put the cross hairs it was more this gun than my skill. Went down 10 yds later.
Round count is less than 80 rds I believe. I knew the guy had it built for a sask mulie hunt and died shortly there after he had 4 of those 20 rd ammo boxes and I shot the last of the ammo he had. He never bought factory ammo so that's why I say I believe 80 rds but my smith said the barrel and rifiling was excellent and no throat erosion signs.

Price is 1000. Or will trade for a glock 19 or 23 plus 525 cash. if it doesn't sell that's ok. But I'd like some one to have a great lefty big bore.

Pics can be emailed go to my website fill out contact form Home Page or cell is 210-857-2209

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: LH 300 wby mag semi custom rem 700 *make an offer*

looking to trade a lefty for his righty rig in a comparable mag caliber such as 264 win mag, 7 mag, 7 wsm, 30 cal wsm or mag.

Is it a factory barrel?

Do you have the load data?

trades added- 17 rem, 17 fireball, or 204 of equal value.

I would love to see some picture please. send them to [email protected].

Thanks

I have a right handed 7mm Rem Mag Rem 700 that I might be interested in adding to the buy. Thanks

Jake

Sttbo,

My Encore and two barrels along with ammo has shipped UPS (two boxes) to complete the trade for the Rem 700. Tracking numbers sent by PM.

Regards,

Smalljaw

Recent Posts