Leupy mark 4 4.5-14x40mm PR question

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

I just bought a new leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x40mm PR scope. It has the tall target turret covers but when removed it look like the regular low adjustments, about 1/5th the height of the turret caps. Anyone have one of these and if so is this the way they are supposed to be made? I cant understand why the caps are so tall and the adjustments are so short. Look more like the LPS adjustments and I cant figure out how to set them to zero. It came with a small allen wrench but there are no screws.
Thanks for any help

IMG_1612.jpg

I just looked @ a NIB Mark 4 PR 4.5-14 and it has the tall target type turrets.

Was the scope you bought in the shrink wrap? Is the ring around the bell of the scope black? This ring should also have some engraving on it telling you what the scope is. It seems to me either Leupold made a mistake or someone is trying to get the best of you.

[ QUOTE ]
I just looked @ a NIB Mark 4 PR 4.5-14 and it has the tall target type turrets.

Was the scope you bought in the shrink wrap? Is the ring around the bell of the scope black? This ring should also have some engraving on it telling you what the scope is. It seems to me either Leupold made a mistake or someone is trying to get the best of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called Leupold yesterday and they were more than hapy to take care of it! They are going to install the M1 knobs.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.