Leupolds Repeatability

Do the Mark 4's have this problem as well? I just ordered one for my 300 RUM and now I am a bit concerned about its repeatability.

Thanks,
B.J.

Don't worry about it. The number one thing that baffles me about this forum is how some people (which is more than I thought should) can bash Leupold's. I don't know if they are just armchair theorists or not, but I can honestly say that I have worked with many dozens of Leupolds on everything from hornets to 50 bmg's and I have yet to see one fail, not track, not be repeatable, not be clear, or break! <font color="blue">I will put any one of my Leupy's up against any Euro trash scope on the planet out to 2000 yards (which I know is farther than most these naysayers have ever thought about shooting) and I KNOW it will be nothing short of excellent! </font>
<font color="red"> Take it from a guy who HAS been there AND done that, you will be fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

[ QUOTE ]
Is this a malfunction or have other people had the same problem. The change wasn't huge maybe 3/4 in at most but enough to annoy me. And I don't consider this acceptable for hunting purposes. What should be done about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) - It is a malfunction.
2) - You're not the only one that has dealt with it.
3) - There are ways to correct it, and it is not acceptable for LR.
4) - GG, and I have been lucky with our Leupolds thus far.
5) - The MK-IV has had the same problem.
6) - These are just facts, love Leupold or hate 'em, and they can be denied if you wish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.