• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-L 3.5-10X50 Illuminated Duplex 30mm. tube

helidriver72

Perfect glass, body has some minor cosmetic scratches. I tried to show them in the pics. Its been mounted on my .17 Fireball since it was new so its never been subjected to any recoil more than what that round produces. It holds zero very well, this is the ultimate low light big game or night time predator hunting scope which is what I used it for.It has 11 intensity settings for the illuminated reticle. It comes with the original box and 3-4 extra batteries. Mounts nice and low to your rifle with the cut out in the objective. It has the Leupold Quality Deer Management Association logo on the side. The lowest internet price I could find on this scope is $869 plus shipping.

$725 shipped and insured in the US.
First I'll take it followed by a PM gets it. It is listed on other sites so earliest time stamp will be honored.

USPS MO or PAY PAL + 3.5%

vxl1.JPG

vxl3.JPG

vxl6.JPG

vxl7.JPG

vxl5.JPG

I tried to take pictures of the lenses but kept getting reflections, the glass is flawless!

Were the rings honed prior to mounting the scope? Do you know how mad the ring-marks are?

Rings were not lapped because they were a good fit without having to, if your serious about the scope I'll pop the rings off and take a pic. Let me know?

Rings were not lapped because they were a good fit without having to, if your serious about the scope I'll pop the rings off and take a pic. Let me know?

Yes, please send a pic of the scope out of the rings so I can see any ring-damage.

Thanks!