• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-III 4.5-14x50mm LR matte Wide Duplex Reticle NIB

ricka0

NIB except I opened it and looked at it. Never mounted - no ring marks. Part # 57850
$575 + actual shipping from 94129
Reticle_Wide_Duplex_RE.gif

VX-III_4_5-14x50_LR_p.gif

Product Highlights
For those situations where light is critical, we offer the VX-III 4.5-14x50mm Long Range scope. Found atop large and small game rifles alike, its mid-range magnification levels and its moderate size make it extremely adaptable to a wide range of shooting conditions and game, while its 50mm objective bell offers a larger exit pupil to the user.

Special Features
• Index Matched lens coatings
• Finger Adjustable ¼ MOA click windage and elevation dials
• 30mm maintube
• Range estimating feature
• Side focus parallax adjustment
• Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee

Side_Focus_Parallax.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Traded that scope into Don for a new NF and moved back to Seattle to find another new one in my safe. Same price, free shipping, personal checks OK.

b1g b0re who is this don you keep refering to? I'm interested in a nightforce for my new rig and was wondering what kind of deals he has. Email me if necessary. Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
b1g b0re who is this don you keep refering to? I'm interested in a nightforce for my new rig and was wondering what kind of deals he has. Email me if necessary. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don UT demystified