• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-7L 3.5-14x56 Long-Range, Low-Light, Scope for sale

Buano

I have a NEW Leupold VX-7L 3.5-14x56 Long-Range, Low-Light, Scope for sale.

This is new and in the original box. Shrink-wrap was removed but the scope has never been mounted on a rifle. It is flawless.
Scope comes with Leupold 34 mm PRW rings and Leupold Alumina flip-back lens covers in the box as a factory set.
Xtended Twilight Lens System
DiamondCoat 2 Lens Protection
This scope has the "pop-up" turret covers that are captive so caps never get lost
It has side-mounted parallax adjustment.
90 moa turrets for true L-O-N-G R-A-N-G-E capability!
Reticle is Leupold's Boone & Crockett big game reticle.
Fast-Focus eyepiece
Objective lens has a bottom cut-out to allow mounting low on your rifle for better cheek-weld & improved accuracy.

This was the one time Leupold made a scope to meet European standards, but Leupold found it was too expensive to produce to keep it in production.

Perfect for hunting when the big bucks roam. It lets you see, and see clearly, well past sunset!

This was purchased to mount on a long-range elk rifle that I didn't end up buying. The scope's too nice to leave sitting on a shelf — someone should be enjoying it!

From Leupold:

We took the mystique and power of the last best places on earth and distilled them with crystal clarity into the single best series of hunting riflescopes on earth. The Leupold Golden Ring VX-7. A full century in the making, it was worth the wait, because the VX-7 incorporates everything we know about optical excellence. About ruggedness. Waterproofing. And the hunting spirit. The Leupold Golden Ring VX-7: built to fuel your passion, not your ego.

VX-7L 3.5-14x56mm Long Range Riflescope
Length 12.8 in
Tube Length 6.5 in
Eyepiece Length 3.1 in
Objective Length 4.4 in
Objective Diameter 2.8 in
Eyepiece Diameter 1.7 in
Tube Diameter 34 mm
Actual Magnification 13.8 (3.6)
FOV @ 100 yds (ft) 7.0 (26.8)
FOV @ 100 m (m) 8.9 (2.3)
Eye Relief (in) 3.5 (4.8)
Eye Relief (mm) 89 (122)
Obj. Clear Aperture 2.2 in / 56 mm
Weight 29.0 oz / 822 g
Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 90
Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 90

Product Features:

The Light Optimization Profile delivers the light transmission and light throughput benefits of a large objective, yet mounts like a riflescope with a much smaller objective lens for a better cheekweld and more comfortable shooting.
The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
Low-profile SpeeDial adjustments smoothly slide up and open for adjustment.
The finger-adjustable 1/4-MOA click adjustments are easy to zero.
A more generous eyebox than you'll find even in premium European optics.
Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with higher resolution.
The XT Duplex reticle is a VX-7 exclusive, with unobstructed aiming at small targets at long distance, and fast, accurate target acquisition of large game at close range.
Available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting, including the Boone and Crockett Big Game and Varmint Hunter's reticles.
Lead-free glass lenses offer the excellent optical properties such a precision instrument deserves, with greatly reduced weight. They are produced without the hazardous environmental byproducts common to standard glass production.
DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
Dual Spring, 4x erector system is designed to withstand the most devastating recoil. It virtually eliminates erector system backlash and stress on the internal workings of the system, for longer life.
Includes Alumina flip-back lens covers.
Internally threaded, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
Tactile power indicator identifies your magnification level with a touch.
34mm maintube crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum alloy increases the body strength, and allows for the necessary windage and elevation adjustment travel.
Satin black 34mm PRW rings are included with each VX-7L.
Available in our exclusive satin black finish.
Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity.
Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee and the VX-7 Custom Care Package.

This scope is listed elsewhere & may be withdrawn if sold.

These are going for $2,000 all over the internet (if you can find one). I'm only asking $1,735 or best REASONABLE offer. I'm open to high-end optics or firearms in trade (and anything else you offer that sounds interesting). I would love to put this towards an offshore fishing boat. Make me an offer & take it home! (If you would like to make me an offer, ask. The worst I can do is say, "No.".)

Attachments

• VX-7L Picture 2.jpg
    VX-7L Picture 2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 8
  • VX-7L-3.5-14x56mm.jpg
    VX-7L-3.5-14x56mm.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 10
  • vx-7l-35-14x56mm_2.jpg
    vx-7l-35-14x56mm_2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Boone&Crockett Reticle.gif
    Boone&Crockett Reticle.gif