• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Vari-x III 6.5-20 x 50 30mm tube

For what it's worth, a NEW VX3LR 6.5x20x50, 30mm fine duplex is in the $750.00 range

where can you buy a vx3 LR 6.5-20x50 30mm for $750, that is a $875-$900 scope all day long. I bought one out of the bargain cave at cabelas that have 2 nice dings in it and it cost me $775. that is the cheapest (new) one ive ever seen...just my .02

Just bought a new 6.5-20x50 VX-3 LR with the scope cover from Optics Planet for $800, free shipping. They send you 10% coupons for every product review you write, so the $889 scope was only $800. I buy a lot of optics from them.

captian obvious.......good one. the scope cost $889 is the cheapest, just because you have a "coupon" it still doesnt make the scope $750. heckeling a guy whos trying to sell one by saying you can get a new for $750 is crap. and anybody who owns a vari-x knows they are a better leupolds then the new ones...

If you were following the thread, you would notice that the OP never posted a price for his scopes. I believe MTBULLET was giving a rough starting point for people to make offers, since that is what the OP requested. Nobody is "heckling" except for you, swboyzzzz.

And no one said anything about the quality of a Vari-X III vs. a VX-3, so save that for another post.

I had been away for a bit and was not receiving emails about pm's or responses to the thread, so I apologize for that. I still have both scopes if someone is interested, I will sell or trade the Vari-x3 for a 4.5-14 30mm by 50mm. I will trade plus cash the mark 4 6.5-20 for a NF NXS 8-32 or 12-42.

again i apologize for not getting back to anyone who replied or sent me a pm.

Recent Posts