• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold vari-x III 3.5-10 x 40mm gloss

James Jones

I'm selling this scope to upgrade to a higher power , this scope has lived its life on a heavy 308 Encore and never abused , mounted in a set of Burris signature Zee rings so I'm sure their are no marks.
The price includes the rings and a weaver base for the Encore if you need it , shipping and insurance in the US. I'll also consider trades for higher power scopes.

OOPS , sorry bout that , I'd like to get $300 for the scope , rings and the base if you need it , but I guess for just the scope $275 would do it.

Man, you are just giving it away at that price..Wish I had a need for another just bought one ..be here monday

Hi, JD, Bob Adler here. Alive & well after 2nd back surgery and haven't worked since October---likely a medical retirement on the way from the carpal tunnel. All the handguns are gone, can't hold on anymore, but finally going to Australia for buff and a 5-day cull hunt this August. Hope you are well & happy.
Bob