Leupold turret question

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by bookworm, Dec 26, 2008.

  1. bookworm

    bookworm Well-Known Member

    Dec 4, 2008
    Can anyone describe what the "Field Click" and "Finger Click" turrets are on Leupolds? Their custom shop has these as individual options and I'm not sure what they look like nor the difference between the two.

    I'm thinking of buying a target model Mark 4 and having different turrets put on it. I'm just not sure which one best suits my need.