Leupold RX-IV........

Dan B

Is this rangefinder the perfect tool for someone shooting less than 1K?? Or is it the "jack of all trades but master of none?"

I'm getting ready to have Kirby build me a LR XP-100 but before I do that I need to update some other equipment...such as my rangefinder. I read the other thread on this equipment but feel unsure if this is the right unit to get. With the ranging ability of this unit and the feature of TBR (True Ballistic Range...can calculate line sight and angular shooting), all a fella would need is a anemometer? Correct?? I guess I am just worried that this unit may be trying to do too many things and not be the best for each item. Especially for the price it's offered at...around $500!!

Your thoughts??

Dan B, We'll have to see how the unit actually performs. All the feature are excellent IF it performs as advertised. Actually getting good readings at distance will need to be seen.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.