• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Rings and Bases

Dave King

I rooted through my "collected but unused" pile and here's what I have in the way of bases and rings. These are for trade, gift, or whatever depending on the need of the recepient.

They come with NO guarantee, NO warranty an a NO return policy and as for suitability to any particular task they may or may not be suitable. All I know about these things is that they collect dust well and appear to be made of some type of metal.

For a Rem 700

STD RH SA
Bases
#50006 Matte six (6) sets (some screws missing)

STD RH LA
Bases
Long Range set
#51732 Matte two (2) sets (no screws)

QR (Quick release)
Low Rings (.650)
#49971 three (3) sets

Rings (no part numbers)

1" for STD base (windage type base) appear to be medium height

30mm for STD base (windage type base) appear to be low height

If you end up paying something for these, they'll be cheap. If I send them to you as a gift they'll be free. If we trade, I promise I won't send back whatever you trade me.

(P. S. I won't take dogs, girlfriends or wifes (new or used) in trade!)

[ 06-07-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

nola

I'm not really looking for anything, I have two (2) of almost everything (I can generally only find one of anything and sometimes none of everything and that's how I end up with two (2) of almost everything). I bought these at a 90% off sale at Farm and Country and had no need for them then and still don't!

If you need a set I'll send one but I can't think of what you might trade me, maybe a dust bunny collection display case or a muffler bearing lubrication tool
smile.gif
. (You got a gator that'll feed on a mean ol' mother-in-law???)

I'll be sending one set of STD SA RH base and the 30mm rings off tomorrow and I've got a bite on a set of the QR rings so speak up fast as I've only got one set of STD rings left and they're 1" (tons of bases though).

dbholster

Okay, send me an e-mail with your addy and I'll ship you a set of QR rings. Just so you know.... these are the QR not the QRW.
http://www.leupold.com/products/mounts.htm

Also just got rid of the last set of regular (STD) rings and another SA base.

I've still got REM 700 SA bases, REM 700 LA (Long Range) bases and about one (1) set of QR rings.

Dave,

My mistake, I thought they were QRWs. Maybe some else could use them. Many, many thanks though,
smile.gif

db

Okay, first week is done and I have a few things left.

This is new or like new stuff (someone lost of stole a few screws on some of the stuff
wink.gif
)

There is one (1) set of QR (not QRW) rings left, Leupold #49971 (Low .650) Matte left.

There are four (4) sets of Rem 700 Standard (STD) Short Action (SA) Right Handed (RH) Leupold #50006 Matte bases left.

There are two (2) sets of Rem 700 Standard (STD) Long Action (LA) Right Handed (RH) Leupold #51732 Matte left. (These are the Long Range type)

Last week was a good week, I got rid of a bunch of stuff and didn't get any new stuff. I now have a bare spot on my bench!!

Again..... This stuff is for trade or gift depending on the circumstances and individual, it's all up to how I feel at the moment and I generally feel pretty generous. I will not take dogs, girlfriends, wives, snakes, mother-in-laws, broken knives, mirrors or beads in trade. I don't need money or any more rifle stuff. A bear claw, gator tooth, piece of petrified wood, Hope diamond, porcupine quill(s), big ol' pine cone, uranium ore (for use as demonstration at work (radiation safety), left hand thread lug nut(s), large steel ball bearing(s), or similar oddity would be appreciated (no decoder rings!).

[ 06-12-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

i know I'm a little late, but let me know if you still have the qr rings. if you don't still have them, please let me know what you thought of them, as i'm thinking about trying them out.

thanks
wh
[email protected]