• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold/Premier 20-50x50 and Leupold MK4 M1 16x40

jb1000br

Official LRH Sponsor
Time to clear out and revamp my collection of things for next year...need to sell some things to make my new purchases...

First up:

My beloved (will probably regret this later) 20-50 x 50mm LRT Premier Reticles boosted Leupold

50x3.jpg

50x2.jpg

50x1.jpg

50xandMK4.jpg

-fine duplex
-great condition
-boosted ~2yrs ago
-sat on my 6BR this year while it won its share of fake wood and other stuff (Heavy Gun Grand Champion at the Williamsport 1000yd World Open, and "High Score of the Year" at the same club. The rifle has shot some itty-bitty groups with this scope)
-evidence of mounting but no physical ring marks
-scope was checked and had loose retical fixed by Premier Riticles BEFORE this year's World Open (July)mentioned above, so it is good-to-go.

$1000 + ship

------------------------

The MK4 in the above pic is also for sale:

Leupy mk4 M1 16x40 with Premier Reticle's (no longer available) Gen 2 Mil-Dot

To duplicate this scope today (if Premier still did this mod, would cost nearly $1600)

99% condition with no marks on the tube other than what is visable in the pic -- guarenteed to satisfy regarding ring marks (I am as anal as they come with ring-marked scopes)

Sat in lapped Seekins Rings on my 308.

150MOA available elevation (actually tested this)

mk4c.jpg

mk4d.jpg

$1200 shipped fed-ex insured

more coming...

JB

BTW -- the marking visible on the 20-50 is sharpie put on there as an index mark when mounted...it will come off.

JB

I will take your 20-50x50LR premier boosted Leupold if you have it available. Been looking for one.
thanks
let me know
Dave Todd
Indiana 46077

Dave -- a couple days late, like i said above, the 20-50 is sold, but i'll let you know if the buyer backs out...

Still NEED to sell the MK4

JB

PLEASE DELETE SINCE WE CANT BE TRUSTED TO EDIT OUR POSTS AFTER 24HRS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

50x is sold again...still have the 16x MK4 but will make a new listing...