• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold MK4 6.5-20x50 M1 TMR

Red man

New in Box. Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20x50 M1 TMR- it has a 30mm tube with side parralax. $1275.00 for scope or $1450 with USMC badger rings. Bought two of them new and decided to only keep one. Feel free to call if you have questions. 662-808-5413

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 9
Thanks Red Man for posting my scope. Sorry for the bad cell phone pics. I forgot my old user name and password. It's been a few years to say the least. This is my scope so feel free to call me with any questions. 662-808-5413. It doesn't have a mark on it. Warranty card and all is still there. The only thing that looks used are the butler creeks because I break em on my other scopes, and used the ones from this one. They function fine. The scope is nib. I mounted it once and never shot it. It is as new as the day I opened box. Thanks, Tom

I would be open to reasonable offers. I have more pics available for text as well. Shoot me phone numbers thru pm if seriously interested.

Tom

Sorry guys, I just checked around for the best price, and optics planet has this scope new for 1300 right now.

I will sell the scope, and rings for $1275.00 shipped.

Rings: Badger Ordnance USMC are 210.00 so I am doing $1,000 plus shipping on scope.

Tom