• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold LTO-TRACKER

Boomstickin

Selling a "LNIB" Leupold LTO-TRACKER, this has been used less than a handful of times. Works great, have had ZERO issues with this device. Tracking has never been easier, dare I say anymore 😉

I'm the original owner, bought it from Scheel's in 2017 for $700.00 + Tax. Letting it go for $350.00 Shipped to your door.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.2 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    948.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I know people don't think of these for scanning while hunting at night but if you can set it down pointing in the direction that you are hunting, they actually work really well. You can just look at the tiny screen from a couple of feet away and wait for a heat source to enter the picture. My biggest complaint about hand scanners is they fatigue your eye and I have a hard time continuously staring through them. I feel like I am burning my retina out or something. I missed a really nice hog recently because I was using a much better hand scanner and put it down for a few minutes because it was wearing me out. During that period of time, a large boar showed up on a trail camera next to the bait I was hunting and I never knew he was there until the next day when I checked the camera. I hunted the rest of the time with the leupold and killed 3 hogs using it. With the leupold, you can leave them on constantly and never feel like you are going blind.

I am hoping this will sell soon otherwise I may have to buy it for a back up.