• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold LPS 3.5-14x50

Akhutr

This is a Leupold LPS 3.5-14x50 with side focus.
It is in mint condition, no marks or scratches of any kind. Lens perfect. Comes with the leupold scope coat.

750.00 shipped. 725.00 FTF

Thanks

Last edited:
Leupold LPS Premier Side Focus 3.5-14x50mm Satin Rifle Scope
Quite possibly the ultimate riflescope, Leupold LPS 3.5-14x50mm Side Focus Riflescope is the ideal riflescope for the truly serious hunter. Whether the game is sheep in the mountains or gazelle on the plains, the unsurpassed image, spectacular resolution, and wide magnification range make Leupold LPS Side Focus Scope one of the finest riflescopes ever produced.

Specifications for Leupold LPS Premier SF 3.5-14 x 50mm Rifle Scope:
Actual Magnification: 3.6(3.5X) 13.8(14X)
Length (in): 13.5
Eyepiece Length (in): 3.0
Objective Length (in): 3.8
Objective Diameter (in): 2.3
Eyepiece Diameter (in): 1.6
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Weight: 19.5 oz. / 553 grams
Eye Relief (in): 4.5(3.5X) 3.8(14X)
Eye Relief (mm): 114(3.5X) 97(14X)
Obj. Lens Diameter: 2.0in / 50mm
Max. Adjustment @ 100 yds (in): 60
Max. Adjustment @ 100 m (cm): 166.7
FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 27.2(3.5X) 7.1(14X)
FOV @ 100 m (m): 9.1(3.5X) 2.4(14X)
Ring Spacing
Max. Mount Ring Spacing (in): 6.5
Front Ring Space (in): 2.7
Rear Ring Space (in): 2.6
Features of Leupold Premier 3.5 - 14x50mm Side Focus LPS RifleScopes:
* Unparalleled optical quality
* Side focus parallax adjustment dial
* DiamondCoat lens coating
* 30mm maintube
* 1/4 MOA click, finger adjustable, windage and elevation dials
* Fast focus eyepiece
* Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee

In addition to Leupold LPS Premier Side Focus 3.5-14x50 Satin Rifle Scope, make sure to check other Leupold Riflescopes and other Leupold products offered in our store.
LPS 3.5-14x50mm Side Focus
Leupold Premier Scope line is designed and built to be the highest performing, hardest working group of hunting riflescopes in the world. In Leupold LPS Riflescope, the world's most demanding hunters and shooters have found a scope that completely embodies the passion they feel for big game hunting. Rugged and ergonomic, with incredible brightness and clarity, as well as the lowest tested glare of any riflescope in the world, Leupold LPS Rifle Scope may just be the perfect hunting partner.
Leupold Riflescope's also made for the hunt: Leupold LPS has survived 658,000 impacts in testing, with each impact equivalent in recoil to a .375 H&H. To do the same, you'd have to shoot that .375 more than 350 times a day for five years. Leupold LPS Scope is more than ready for your next big hunt.
• Optical quality of the LPS is unparalleled in a hunting riflescope.
• Incredibly high (up to 99.65%) light transmission per lens surface.
• DiamondCoat lens system provides an ion-assist lens coating on outer lens surfaces, and extreme low-reflection internal systems for optimized light management and unparalleled scratch resistance.
• Easy-to-grip rubber power selector with angled markings for easy reading from any shooting position.
• Finger-adjustable, low-profile, 1/4-MOA "click" adjustments are tactile and audible for extreme precision.
• Armored fast-focus eyepiece offers -2 to +1 diopters of adjustment.
• Generous windage and elevation travel in the 30mm maintube.
• Rugged, one-piece 30mm maintube, and absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity, in all conditions.
• Pull-up/push-down dials can be easily reset to zero.
• Lowest glare levels of all scopes tested, including competitive brands.
• Side focus parallax adjustment on the LPS 3.5-14x50mm.
• Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.

Will also give the buyer a set of 30mm Leupold QRW rings. I looked and have 2sets in my scope ring case, 80.00 value.
PM me and I can email pics.

Thanks

This is a Leupold LPS 3.5-14x50 with side focus.
It is in mint condition, no marks or scratches of any kind. Lens perfect. Comes with the leupold scope coat.

750.00 shipped. 725.00 FTF

Thanks

I am very interested and could not find your e mail address so I sent you a pm.

J E CUSTOM