• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold Greybull Precision 4.5X14X50

rcol317

For sale Leupold Greybull Precision VX III 4.5 x 14 x 50 Long range scope. This is one of several Greybulls I've owned. Comes with Leupold Alum caps, three additional turret knobs that I've used with Custom Turret System labels. Scope is in excellent condition with only mark a slight scuff as shown in photo. Includes original paperwork from Greybull and how to use the scope systems as designed. Very fine hunting scope. For sale $ 700 shipped. Scope rings not included. Posted other sites as well. Thanks for looking. Rick

Attachments

• Greybull #1.jpg
    Greybull #1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 107
  • Greybull #2.jpg
    Greybull #2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Greybull #3.jpg
    Greybull #3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Greybull #4.jpg
    Greybull #4.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 83
  • Greybull #5.jpg
    Greybull #5.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 108
  • GB Reticule.jpg
    GB Reticule.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Several have asked this morning about reticle. It's first Gen reticle and I have now posted a photo of it. Includes paperwork on how to use reticle.
Thanks for looking

They are all Laser engraved by Grey Bull. Two of them are Standard turrets and two are custom designed to caliber. I'll also show picture of the custom label to show what can be added at a far less expense the laser engraving and I believe works as well.

Attachments

• turret 1.jpg
    turret 1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Turret 2.jpg
    Turret 2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Turret 3.jpg
    Turret 3.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Turret 4.jpg
    Turret 4.jpg