• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold for sale

REGULATOR13

I have for sale one LEUPOLD MARK 4 3.5-10x40mm LR/T scope with MIL DOT. I had this scope mounted on a Rem. 700 with a Shillen #7 barrel. Included with the scope is a set of BADGER ORDNANCE rings.
Part # 306-08 , 30mm standard hight. I have all origonal packaging and paperwork. Price is $1,000 plus shipping, insurance and tracking.

•Index Matched Lens System for the highest levels of light transmission and the brightest sight picture possible
•M3 dials have 1/2-MOA windage dials and 1-MOA elevation dials
•Audible, tactile clicks let you adjust with extreme precision
•30mm maintubes for increased windage and elevation adjustment
•Finger-adjustable, knurled windage and elevation adjustment bullet drop compensation marked M3 dials
•Butler Creek Flip-Open Lens Covers come standard with all Mark 4 LR/T riflescopes

DSC01821.jpg

DSC01822.jpg

"This item remains for sale until ALL arrangements are finalized with a buyer I deem, in my sole discretion, to be qualified. I reserve the right to consider multiple offers, and no offer will create a binding contract until I am satisfied with buyer qualifications, mode and terms of payment, and until all details of shipping (including insurance, packaging requirements, shipping costs, and risk of loss) are worked out. This item is offered for sale on other internet sites."