• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Dealers?

[ QUOTE ]
bill baley at 1 800 522 3314

[/ QUOTE ]

You beat me to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!! Give me a call tomorrow or send me an email to the address in my profile and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
B.J.

Let me add B.J. is a great individual to deal with. I just got a Leupold in from him today. He is a GREAT person to do business with.

Mr. Bailey, E-Mail is on it's way and I will call in the A.M. Since I'm west coast and your not I have to be careful when I start dialin the phone. Seems I keep gettin folks up out of their beauty slumber. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thank You to all for the very rapid answers and recomendation.
Mark

I've got some really good prices on High end Leupold's from Pat's Sporting Goods (724) 627-8201 I originally found him on GunsAmerica.com

The service was very good as well!!

I've got some really good prices on High end Leupold's from Pat's Sporting Goods (724)627-8201 If I remember correctly he's in PA.

The service was very good as well!!

I originally found him on GunsAmerica.com

well I just tried to call, but I keep gettin [2 times] Sears? 1-800-522-3314?
Mark

That's right. The name of the business is Gene Sears Supply. Everyone just answers the phone "Sears." Give us a shout back and ask for B.J. I'll be here all afternoon.

If you call and the person that answers says "steve" or it may sound like dave, that is me and I can help you too. BJ aint the only redneck out here that knows which end of the scope to look down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steve

Well o.k., just got off the phone with Bill after figuring out I wasn't talking to a Lawnmower repairman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif He took care of me slicker than a Timeshare salesman, [faster too!!] Gotta say thanks for a great price. Can't wait to bolt it on and let some fly. The bad part is I can see this phone number is gonna cost me alot of my California green /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Next time I'll make sure to ask for you, so you can get some of it also. I want to thank you both for your help.

Mark

Hey BJ or Lerch, have you guys heard anything about the shipment of VX-L's? Just gettin a small urge to try this new shooter out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanks
Mark