• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Custom Shop Mark 4 4.5-14x40mm LR/T M1 TMR

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor
Leupold Custom Shop Mark 4 4.5-14x40mm LR/T M1 TMR (CALL FOR LE OR Military Price)
Price: $1,044.97
3226.jpg

This is a CUSTOM Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x40mm LR/T M1 Turret, M1 Side Focus, 30mm tube, and TMR reticle. We came out wit the 40mm so shooters can get the scope lower to barrel.

Mike @ CSGW

Hello,

I'm new here, but just picked up a T/C Icon Precision Hunter(.308) and need to hang some glass on it. Could I get some more info and pictures of this scope please.

Thanks,

Here is a photo of one.
P1040643.jpg

They are a great scopes the turrets are very positive, the glass is very nice, and the TMR reticle it the way to go.

Mike @ CSGW

Last edited:
Hey Archangel, how well does your TC shoot?

Hello,

I'm new here, but just picked up a T/C Icon Precision Hunter(.308) and need to hang some glass on it. Could I get some more info and pictures of this scope please.

Thanks,

I don't know yet as it has no scope.

But all indications are it should be a shooter. a few buds with standard Icons are having great results. T/C guarantees sub MOA out of the box.

I'll report back when it gets some range time.

I have always wanted on but never got one. I have more guns than I can shoot now but you can never have to many guns.

Mike @ CSGW

Thanks for the orders and thanks to they guys that recommend us to their shooting buddies.

We have more the Leupold MK4 Custom scope in stock.

Mike @ CSGW