• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***Leupold 8X42 HD Binos

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
I have for sale a set of Leupold 8X42 HD binos! this is an awesome pair of glasses, I just was not able to use them like I would have liked. They are in great shape. Been on one moose hunt to Alaska, other that that they are perfect.

Binos come with the objective covers and eyepeice cover. Soft case, and bino sling/strap. I have the box somewhere as well and if I can find it I will throw that in too. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day. I put a link below for you to find out more specs about them.

Must sell and for a super price of $525 shipped

I will take paypal plus 4 percent, USPS money order, or Bank of america money order. Thanks again.

Leupold || Golden Ring 8x42mm HD

f1fsj.jpg

All PM's and emails have been replied to.

Cascade said he wants them so I am just waiting on payment and then they are sold. Thanks for looking guys. I have a couple guys say they wanted them but that was after cascade, please no hurt feelings but he was first up. Thanks,

Cascade, PM sent.

Jake

I have not heard from cascade so they are back up for sale until further notice, cascade has not returned my PM

I have a Sightron S111 1.5 x6x50mm scope it has 30 mm tube and is new in box,interested in a trade?Where do I stand in line as for buying them tha nks,Archie.